Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Wonderful game, but for some reason when I try to modify the save with it does not work.
can someone tell me why?

Reactions: StarbaseK

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Wonderful game, but for some reason when I try to modify the save with it does not work.
can someone tell me why?
Glad you like the game. I know zippo about that tool, so I'm afraid I wouldn't have any idea of how to help you out. There are all sorts of triggers between events, among other things, that would tend to make editing a save file difficult. Your mileage may vary.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
how to get I-fuq?

EDIT: I had just to follow the game.

This game is nice but it is insane grinding

Last edited:

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
how to get I-fuq?

EDIT: I had just to follow the game.

This game is nice but it is insane grinding
Interesting. I think compared to "Love & Sex Second Base" and "Dating My Daughter" it's an easier grind... or, at least, that was my intention. Plus there's a lot of content in there with the various girl-to-girl conversations. iFuq will take about three weeks to get up and running; you'll get a rope ladder to sneak out of school about three weeks after that. There's a detailed walk-through in the game guide in the root level of the game folder if you need that.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Interesting. I think compared to "Love & Sex Second Base" and "Dating My Daughter" it's an easier grind... or, at least, that was my intention. Plus there's a lot of content in there with the various girl-to-girl conversations. iFuq will take about three weeks to get up and running; you'll get a rope ladder to sneak out of school about three weeks after that. There's a detailed walk-through in the game guide in the root level of the game folder if you need that.
you are right, compare to Love & Sex Second Base it is much easier grinding.
but Love & Sex Second Base it almost unplayable in my opinion: it would be possibly one of the best game if it were not ruined by too much grind and too much difficulty in understanding what to do.
In my opinion, as this king of games are mostly for fapping, they should give just the illusion of difficulty, so to trick your brain into thinking that you have achieved something.
The interactiveness should be mostly into choose if to become corrupted, without real grind (just my opinion).

But Harlots it is still a very nice game, in fact I am still playing it.

Reactions: StarbaseK

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
I have reached the point that the guy told me that I can bring girlfriends to IFuq, but it's just not happening, am I doing something wrong?

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
I have reached the point that the guy told me that I can bring girlfriends to IFuq, but it's just not happening, am I doing something wrong?
They also need to be Sexperience = 5 before they'll be good to go (meaning they'll need some iFap under their belts), and also only the first six Girls (the Slattern's sextet) are up and running on iFuq currently. We'll get three more (Aya, Gia, and Samara) next release. If you have other problems, definitely hit us up on Discord.

Reactions: Kamet-69

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
We shipped a couple of hotfix builds for Version 1.3, and I have updated the Mega links with the latest v1.3c (and of course Itch and Patreon)(but not Pixeldrain or Mediafire). None of these bugs were terribly game-breaking, so sticking with vanilla 1.3 is a perfectly viable option. Meanwhile, v1.4 is in the works, to be released in early October.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes