Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with Gia and Liza being stuck at C95 and L 99, respectively? The Game Guide says Gia will be available at C96, but I cannot reach it. Some event I am missing?

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
where can I find the shoes requested by Slim and her other friends?
Each girl has a chance at a unique five heels when she does iFuq dates. Or do you mean, specifically, which heels get dropped to each girl, and which heels she wants in return?

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with Gia and Liza being stuck at C95 and L 99, respectively? The Game Guide says Gia will be available at C96, but I cannot reach it. Some event I am missing?
That's actually their cap for version 1.2. Can't go any further, because we don't have the iFuq sets for the next block of six Girls. That's next on the docket for me to start writing.

Krummeiche

Jul 10, 2019
That's actually their cap for version 1.2. Can't go any further, because we don't have the iFuq sets for the next block of six Girls. That's next on the docket for me to start writing.
Alright, makes sense and I got it when I hit the same cap for Aya and the other girls. Might make sense to add a line that this is their current cap (or did I skip this? I don't read each and every line very carefully :D).

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Alright, makes sense and I got it when I hit the same cap for Aya and the other girls. Might make sense to add a line that this is their current cap (or did I skip this? I don't read each and every line very carefully :D).
We didn't put it in the notification messages in the game (too much messing with the base code), but I think it was mentioned in the various release announcements that the second group of girls was capped. Sorry for any confusion there. We should probably have written a teaser like we did for the last scenes in 1.0 and 1.1, but honestly I was scrambling to get this out the door before I had to leave the country for work.

6carter6

Jun 27, 2023
I started playing this game, and absolutely loved it, but by the time I got to the end of the first semester/ month etc, and the study requirements went up even further, the amount of grind I would have to do made me quit immediately. I even tried to cheat with online save editor, but RenPy said the save originated elsewhere and wouldn't work. If there aren't cheats or ways to get around the grind, I can't play any further. Which is a shame, because i liked the game so much I was thinking of backing.

Does anyone have any cheats that they know work, either console or ways to make SaveEditor saves work?

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
I started playing this game, and absolutely loved it, but by the time I got to the end of the first semester/ month etc, and the study requirements went up even further, the amount of grind I would have to do made me quit immediately. I even tried to cheat with online save editor, but RenPy said the save originated elsewhere and wouldn't work. If there aren't cheats or ways to get around the grind, I can't play any further. Which is a shame, because i liked the game so much I was thinking of backing.

Does anyone have any cheats that they know work, either console or ways to make SaveEditor saves work?
There's no save editor that I'm aware of: We haven't built one. But when you get to the semester tests, just save the game right before tests get handed back, and then reload if you don't get an Easy semester. It's a 1 in 6 chance, so it may take a few tries, but that's the easiest way to hand yourself an Easy semester.

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020

Also, I'm really glad you enjoyed the game up to that point!

6carter6

Jun 27, 2023
Thanks! Yes, that makes sense, I didn't realise that semesters could be easier or harder, and when I got a hard semeseter, I just assumed that this was how it always went.

The save editor I normally use is this:

However after I download the file from there, RenPy doesn't allow it, which is a first for me

Reactions: StarbaseK

StarbaseK

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks! Yes, that makes sense, I didn't realise that semesters could be easier or harder, and when I got a hard semeseter, I just assumed that this was how it always went.

The save editor I normally use is this:

However after I download the file from there, RenPy doesn't allow it, which is a first for me
We're also mulling on making it so the Lucky Charm awards double Study points, too. Not implemented yet, though: still mulling.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes