Recommending Western Sharing Games List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
for the moment theres only two sharing scenes.

One is a gang member hitting your GF, you agree to share if you can get the onethat is with him.

The other at some point you are prompted to be the opnly guy in the fellatio club, or not.
if you choose not, all scenes in the fellatio where the girls research about oral sex will be be with more males than just you.
I apologize, I didn't realize; you ARE the dev :LOL: Welcome!

I'll give in a run tonight and check it out.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
One is a gang member hitting your GF, you agree to share if you can get the onethat is with him.
Did you mean hitting on your girlfriend? Otherwise I can't see how this incident doesn't devolve into further violence where the thug doesn't get his comeuppance (let alone entertaining any notion of sharing). :mad: Speaking for myself I wouldn't tolerate that whatsoever.

I do have this game on my watch but haven't explored it yet. Nonetheless, here's to continued rocksteady development for it! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I think Photo Hunt and Golden Mean could be added to your list
Photo Hunt I waffled on....I'm definitely aware of it, but it feels like the Evelyn PS route isn't far enough along to really consider it a "sharing path".....unless I'm mistaken, last time I played she had a single scene where she jerks off another couple? And yeah, there are a few scenes with the sister at the Red Maiden, but it was mostly stuff like having other guys jizz on her, I don't remember any actual sex acts like penetration.

Please do correct me if i'm wrong though and it's further along than that.

Golden mean I havent played in a long time, I'll try it again and see if there's much sharing content.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Sovereign

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Photo Hunt I waffled on....I'm definitely aware of it, but it feels like the Evelyn PS route isn't far enough along to really consider it a "sharing path".....unless I'm mistaken, last time I played she had a single scene where she jerks off another couple? And yeah, there are a few scenes with the sister at the Red Maiden, but it was mostly stuff like having other guys jizz on her, I don't remember any actual sex acts like penetration.

Please do correct me if i'm wrong though and it's further along than that.

Golden mean I havent played in a long time, I'll try it again and see if there's much sharing content.
Evelyn can be shared with Miroslav on Rachel route, there is swinging scenes with Evelyn and Alice husband's too in last updade, Alice can be shared since last update on RM route, I think there is a scene with Lina or Lisa with thé coach, not sure about it tho ans there will be with Monica on next update.

For Golden Mean it's still early but there some sharing with the father and old dudes

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Evelyn can be shared with Miroslav on Rachel route, there is swinging scenes with Evelyn and Alice husband's too in last updade, Alice can be shared since last update on RM route, I think there is a scene with Lina or Lisa with the coach, not sure about it tho and there will be with Monica on next update.
Yes Rachel have only one BJ scene but no penetration yet.

For Golden Mean it's still early but there some sharing with the father and old dudes but I don't remember if there IS penetration yet.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Evelyn can be shared with Miroslav on Rachel route, there is swinging scenes with Evelyn and Alice husband's too in last updade, Alice can be shared since last update on RM route, I think there is a scene with Lina or Lisa with thé coach, not sure about it tho ans there will be with Monica on next update.

For Golden Mean it's still early but there some sharing with the father and old dudes
Oh! I totally forgot about the extensive swinger route with Alice's husband, indeed I'll add that.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I would suggest starmaker story, sharing path with different girls has more content than vanilla, but i don't know how to classify graphic style so it might not belong here, it's pixelated graphic, kinda weird but it works for me and doesn't look like typical hentai , but i understand it might not fall in western category:

https://f95zone.to/threads/starmaker-story-v1-1a-arvus-games.218071/
I played the game when it came out on the site and I managed to discover several scenes of sharing with the mother but... the game is so unintuitive...

Would you have a walktroug?

Furthermore, which girls are affected by those sharing scene ??

Thank you!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I played the game when it came out on the site and I managed to discover several scenes of sharing with the mother but... the game is so unintuitive...

Would you have a walktroug?

Furthermore, which girls are affected by those sharing scene ??

Thank you!
Yea game is messy because if you're far along the game quest for example it might lock you out of specific scene, in one instance choosing to share one girl lock other one for sharing and i don't like multiple paths in sandbox grindy games especially when those are not really crucial story decisions. Majority of girls have sharing scenes and more are added in last few updates, you just have to download it free from developers site because thread is not updated with new game releases. There is a text walkthrough for every character on that thread, look for it, page 36, post #718.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Did you mean hitting on your girlfriend? Otherwise I can't see how this incident doesn't devolve into further violence where the thug doesn't get his comeuppance (let alone entertaining any notion of sharing). :mad: Speaking for myself I wouldn't tolerate that whatsoever.

I do have this game on my watch but haven't explored it yet. Nonetheless, here's to continued rocksteady development for it! :cool:
It can!

You can choose the following options.

"Sucker punch him"
Where you start a fight with the gang and your friend Hugh may or not help you depending with your relationship.

"Reason with him"
Which you can explain that its a fight he can't win cause the bouncers will pile up.

Or agree as long he let you use his girl too.

View attachment SPOILER_Video_240424011510 (1).mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Back

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have played most of the games on your list Johnny but I only really like a few of them.
I'm glad you mentioned LSS though because not enough people sing it's praises even though it's one of the best adult games ever made.

This is a thread I'm going to keep a close eye on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Yea game is messy because if you're far along the game quest for example it might lock you out of specific scene, in one instance choosing to share one girl lock other one for sharing and i don't like multiple paths in sandbox grindy games especially when those are not really crucial story decisions. Majority of girls have sharing scenes and more are added in last few updates, you just have to download it free from developers site because thread is not updated with new game releases. There is a text walkthrough for every character on that thread, look for it, page 36, post #718.
Thank you for your detailed answer

Reactions: RottenPlum

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I also appreciated that detail, gonna give it a try today.

Reactions: RottenPlum
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote