Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.1.0

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Now its lik 1.7 GB packed and 15 GB unpacked lol. Ah well good enough.

Btw I was wondering if you could fix the Bug in the RPGM encrypter, that makes it so the folder that it encrypted the files back is always in use until you close UAGC. Happens on all RPGM games and with all UAGC versions.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Btw I was wondering if you could fix the Bug in the RPGM encrypter, that makes it so the folder that it encrypted the files back is always in use until you close UAGC. Happens on all RPGM games and with all UAGC versions.
Ok, I'll take a look sometime later, for now I can suggest (much better than Unlocker) for files\folders unlocking.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok, I'll take a look sometime later, for now I can suggest (much better than Unlocker) for files\folders unlocking.
I use , it has locksmith in it, and of course a bunch of other nice tools.

It was added there. For older browser versions VP9 have but for new versions . So for PC I think there shouldn't be much complaints, but old smartphones maybe would have troubles. VP9 gives better quality than H.264 but much slower. AV1 have best quality and encodes very fast if u have NVIDIA 40xx GPU + using AV1 NVENC.
Ah, don't think I've done any HTML games since that update is why I didn't see that option.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Doesn't work lol.
It doesn't how the folder of the RPGM game as locked but its still in use by UAGC. Can't delete it manually or with the tool :KEK:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Doesn't work lol.
It doesn't how the folder of the RPGM game as locked but its still in use by UAGC. Can't delete it manually or with the tool :KEK:
Then just close UAGC after compression finished, it seems easy solution :KEK:?

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Then just close UAGC, it seems easy solution :KEK:?
Yeh just gets annoying when doing tons of compressions and I can't clean up cause the new one is already running.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Doesn't work lol.
You could try the single tool from Power Toys above (Locksmith), pretty sure you can get each tool separate or the one I used for years , but usually all the unlocker tools kill whatever is locking them, which in this case is UAGC :whistle:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You could try the single tool from Power Toys above, pretty sure you can get each tool separate or the one I used for years , but usually all the unlocker tools kill whatever is locking them, which in this case is UAGC :whistle:
Yeh so it aint helping anyways lol. Not sure what UAGC plugin is locking it anyways. Probably just the decrypter.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
You here. Got some problems (Maybe?) with https://f95zone.to/threads/celsius-v1-0-3-cheesy-cookie-corp.128148/
The Videos are huge. Betweem 60 and 150 MB but most are over 100 MB. (all settings standart)

UAGC is not responding but CPU is still running at 100% for a while now at video 7 (Good 2.webm).
Not sure how long I should wait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4K 60fps VP9 >2min vids would take long time even with ur CPU. I can suggest only to wait or terminate and forgot about that game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
4K 60fps VP9 >2min vids would take long time even with ur CPU. I can suggest only to wait or terminate and forgot about that game.
:HideThePain: well shit. Will let it run over night then together with that 90k audio game :/

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Tifa's Dark Heaven [v0.4] [Sieglinnde]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
This game have custom "geizer.otf" font inside renpy/common folder so after u (re)build those game with SDK now at start game tells that mentioned font file is missing. Also it looks for missing "DejaVuSansBold.ttf" after starting new game.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This game have custom "geizer.otf" font inside renpy/common folder so after u (re)build those game with SDK now at start game tells that mentioned font file is missing. Also it looks for missing "DejaVuSansBold.ttf" after starting new game.
This is true for all Sieglinde games. They always drop fonts in the renpy folder.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
[update] (install on v3.1.0 fixed v3):
- For RenPy (main) compressor added "copy [only custom fonts added by game developer] fonts from common to game folder" feature

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
[update] (install on v3.1.0 fixed v3 or later):
- Added RenPy engine files md5 checker (press on RenPy logo at UAGC home page)
Updated (fixed bug with .pyc)!
1726083326050.png

Last edited:

Weed95ct

Mar 3, 2022
[update] (install on v3.1.0 fixed v3 or later):
- Added RenPy engine files md5 checker (press on RenPy logo at UAGC home page)
Updated (fixed bug with .pyc)!
View attachment 4023241

this tool work on SiglusEngine and RealLive extract and repack
i have prove to use the compress tool on you post and the game dont work
so i think in you hand this tool with you exp is work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes