Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Puralto Was it a recent change? I only played TQ until R15, so I did miss it if true, but in all honesty I highly doubt something like that was implemented. Food is one of the active contributors to weight, after all. Unless there is a specific condition preventing you from eating - a cursed gag, an overly full stomach, being a vampire, etc. - you should be able to do so.

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
Tsugumi It was a situation where my bag of holding vanished, and I had all the items in the inventory, so i was above the maximum capacity, i could not eat food if it was not already in the inventory. I am guessing the game is trying to first add it and then consume it, so if you can't store something you cant use it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwsaq

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
It's entirely possible. Inform-7 is a bit creaky these days and the code is on the chewy side. The whole game could do with being shifted to another engine but Aika is (somewhat reasonably) reluctant.

WithAShotGun

Sep 13, 2022
For some reason, I cant find the option to enable abdl content. Its not in any of the settings. Anyone know whats going on?
It's in a separate version now. Go to shame.games and click on the ballerina with a diaper in the bottom right to enable ABDL content, it's disabled by default. Then go to the games page and Diaper Quest will appear.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Aparently theres an update today according to the website. Mighta just not been updated yet because the downloads aint new.

Still wish their other game would get an update as well.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Aparently theres an update today according to the website. Mighta just not been updated yet because the downloads aint new.

Still wish their other game would get an update as well.
yeah seems a new version is up, will be waiting for a kind someone to upload the debug file here.

which other game are you talking about?

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes