RPGM Partial [Translation Requset] [RPG] 魔法少女コノハ-LOLIQUE2GAIDEN-(MEGA DOWNLOAD)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
download files don't get you the link directly though it forces you to download something else with a passcode.
so?
It's a good and working game.
you worried about having to do something yourself?
download it yourself and post that download yourself then...

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
so?
It's a good and working game.
you worried about having to do something yourself?
download it yourself and post that download yourself then...
..? i know it's a good and working game, i'm just saying that the place to get it has a hoop and hurdles type thing to do it.
how am i supposed to download the game? have you done it before and if so can you tell me what to do? cause i tried downloading games from that site all of which have me download something else instead of the game.

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
I have a problem, I don't know where I can find the "magical object" they ask for, does anyone know how I can get it?

Last edited:

PeaceIsGood

Jun 12, 2018
can anyone please tell me where to find the legendary pokemon tenko, i cleared her mission, i just cant find her after gathering her talismans, i feel like i searched everywhere

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
..? i know it's a good and working game, i'm just saying that the place to get it has a hoop and hurdles type thing to do it.
how am i supposed to download the game? have you done it before and if so can you tell me what to do? cause i tried downloading games from that site all of which have me download something else instead of the game.
not sure what you're confused about, what are you getting stuck at?

1. choose a server to download the game from
2. download
3. extract
4. enter password when asked (its literally RIGHT below the server options, ryuugames.com)

Natsuki-Hina

Jan 10, 2024
can anyone please tell me where to find the legendary pokemon tenko, i cleared her mission, i just cant find her after gathering her talismans, i feel like i searched everywhere
Tenko is in the same well, you just have to get to the door at the end of the labyrinth inside the well, she should be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeaceIsGood

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
not sure what you're confused about, what are you getting stuck at?

1. choose a server to download the game from
2. download
3. extract
4. enter password when asked (its literally RIGHT below the server options, ryuugames.com)
the part where you "download" the game by downloading the password.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
the part where you "download" the game by downloading the password.
you dont ever download the password though?

do you not have ANY kind of ad blocker while browsing the internet? Id be willing to bet its practically impossible to do most things on the internet without it so surely you've got one right? I really have no idea what you mean by "downloading the password"

Why does it sound like you don't have uBlock Origin and FastForward?
it does sound like that

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
you dont ever download the password though?

do you not have ANY kind of ad blocker while browsing the internet? Id be willing to bet its practically impossible to do most things on the internet without it so surely you've got one right? I really have no idea what you mean by "downloading the password"

it does sound like that
ah i see now..

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it's working, got rid of the password popup, now the link does take me to mega. even with fastforward and ublock online.

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone use Linux? tried running this game with bottles (wine) but it's not great. It flickers every time you click and frame rate isn't great. Wondering if anyone else has any better luck and what they did.
its running fine through a normal wine prefix

miguelsalvador81

Jun 23, 2019
MuninKai

Sorry to bother you. I have been reading the file you shared about tips and hints for this game but there is only one thing that I cant find... Where is the Warding Cave? This is the only thing I have no info and all the web searches I do only get me to the same text you have in that file, that tells me nothing about the location.

Edit: Nevermind. I think this is the one 1721104550565.png

Last edited:

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
Hi guys! Translation of Freya's Request 1 says I need to kill demon beast [ID647] and get 'Evil Tail' - what's this ID647 demon? That's first of Freya's requests.
Yeah I'm stuck on that same thing. There also appears to be a mistranslation because Freya does tell you where to go.... but...

Freya says it's in the "Shrine of Rudia"... however there's no such place or name on the map anywhere and I've got most of it unlocked.

Does anyone know where this "Shrine of Rudia" is or what the real name is supposed to be?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes