RPGM Partial [Translation Request] The Rotating Molester Train 廻る痴○電車 - [RJ01226043] [Pillmenicon]

Nov 3, 2018
I see what you are talking about, i tested this in my clean/unedited game and it does it full screen for some reason. so i have downloaded the file off the original poster link and pasted my translations over it. it kept the box setting correctly and it is translated. i have reupload the file with original poster file + my MTL translation/crappy photoshopping lol. it also has original poster saves that is already well advance in the game.

Link is

I tried it out, the text box when engaging with her in the train goes full screen instead of it just being under the close-up view. not sure if this has an in-game fix View attachment 4031654

• Red Heart
Reactions: vereo

ddthali

Sep 16, 2024
I have got it guys who doesn't work on joiplay just use Maldives it works on maldives
+1
this solution works and also works on the animation not found in android
note: just use WebGL Compatibility options to play in MalDives

Nov 3, 2018
I created a new translation patch using ChatGPT, which primarily translates the data files, such as dialogues. I haven’t touched any of the pictures, as I’m not proficient in that area. However, this new patch includes some translated images, similar to previous releases. This patch is entirely done with ChatGPT, which I believe provides better translations than my previous work with Google Translate.

You can download the ChatGPT translation patch here: . Extract it into the game root folder. You can grab the game from the main post and use this “patch” to convert the game to English. If done correctly, it should prompt you to overwrite existing files.

If you want to modify the translation, you can use Translation++, which is a great tool for making adjustments and repacking the game. All translations were done through Translation++ and paid for using ChatGPT.

Please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions.

Last edited:

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I created a new translation patch using ChatGPT, which primarily translates the data files, such as dialogues. I haven’t touched any of the pictures, as I’m not proficient in that area. However, this new patch includes some translated images, similar to previous releases. This patch is entirely done with ChatGPT, which I believe provides better translations than my previous work with Google Translate.

You can download the ChatGPT translation patch here: . Extract it into the game root folder. You can grab the game from the main post and use this “patch” to convert the game to English. If done correctly, it should prompt you to overwrite existing files.

If you want to modify the translation, you can use Translation++, which is a great tool for making adjustments and repacking the game. All translations were done through Translation++ and paid for using ChatGPT.

Please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions.
Just wanted to ask if you did a pass through to correct pronoun confusion?

No big issues if you didn't, the act of translating the game is already harrowing as it is.

Nov 3, 2018
Just wanted to ask if you did a pass through to correct pronoun confusion?

No big issues if you didn't, the act of translating the game is already harrowing as it is.
I didn’t meticulously check the translation, but I used ChatGPT, hoping it would handle pronouns to some extent. I’ve ensured that each speaker is clearly identified: “Girl” (the main girl you see in the game), “Me” (you/MC), “Doctor,” “Colleague,” “Elderly Woman,” and “Strong-willed Woman” (I’m not entirely sure about this name, but it’s what I got from the translation). It should be clear who is speaking, but pronouns can be hit or miss unless I go through it with a fine-tooth comb. This is just a ChatGPT machine translation, which I find somewhat better than Google Translate. I don’t read or understand Japanese. You can test it and let me know if it looks better or at least makes some sense.

Reactions: kohi_kohi

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
I didn’t meticulously check the translation, but I used ChatGPT, hoping it would handle pronouns to some extent. I’ve ensured that each speaker is clearly identified: “Girl” (the main girl you see in the game), “Me” (you/MC), “Doctor,” “Colleague,” “Elderly Woman,” and “Strong-willed Woman” (I’m not entirely sure about this name, but it’s what I got from the translation). It should be clear who is speaking, but pronouns can be hit or miss unless I go through it with a fine-tooth comb. This is just a ChatGPT machine translation, which I find somewhat better than Google Translate. I don’t read or understand Japanese. You can test it and let me know if it looks better or at least makes some sense.
This is good enough, I'll test it in a bit and let you know if something's iffy. Even if somethings are, it's fine, you still made a concentrated effort in getting it to a readable level. You have my thanks.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
By the way, fine work here, but the first issue I encountered is that the rest dialogue for taking a break from touching her bypasses the limits of the text box / doesnt have wraparound.

Still, thanks for all your effort here ;)

Nov 3, 2018
By the way, fine work here, but the first issue I encountered is that the rest dialogue for taking a break from touching her bypasses the limits of the text box / doesnt have wraparound.

Still, thanks for all your effort here ;)
Yup, im seeing that issue, the one of way to fix it is break the lines up or have a game doing wraparound. it will take me awhile to do it since some translation does get borked due to chatgpt or the literal translation is just much longer in english than japanese. again it still requires us to go through them and there a bunch of lines.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
On another note, since the translation is already being kinda handled by you, do you have any saves where the backstage details are unlocked?

Nov 3, 2018
On another note, since the translation is already being kinda handled by you, do you have any saves where the backstage details are unlocked?
you can unlock the backstage directly without needing a save by clicking this icon 30 time as screenshot below. it will flash red and says i believe the backstage is unlocked and some "lewd" stage or something is unlocked. i also realized i made a slight oops, some of the picture i translated was actually related to this unlocking and i forgot to make letter background black, so it blended in the white bar. so this little patch fixes that :).
you can extract this .7z into the game folder it should also ask you overwrite it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Glenn_

Aug 15, 2024
you can unlock the backstage directly without needing a save by clicking this icon 30 time as screenshot below. it will flash red and says i believe the backstage is unlocked and some "lewd" stage or something is unlocked. i also realized i made a slight oops, some of the picture i translated was actually related to this unlocking and i forgot to make letter background black, so it blended in the white bar. so this little patch fixes that :).
you can extract this .7z into the game folder it should also ask you overwrite it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir, I want to ask, May I know what application is used to change all the text in the game? Because I want to try modification for changing all the languages in the game to my language

Last edited:

Glenn_

Aug 15, 2024
Read a few posts prior to your comment.

Translator++
Uh, so the app can modify the language of everything in the game? Like the long conversations in the game, I think only a few parts, but I'll try it. Thank you sir

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2018
Uh, so the app can modify the language of everything in the game? Like the long conversations in the game, I think only a few parts, but I'll try it. Thank you sir
it can translate majority of dialog, any UI that is in the system, but not the pictures. if you want to translate pictures, you need to go in WWW->IMG->Picture or Spine. there may be some other that i have not seen but that majority of it.

Reactions: Glenn_

Glenn_

Aug 15, 2024
it can translate majority of dialog, any UI that is in the system, but not the pictures. if you want to translate pictures, you need to go in WWW->IMG->Picture or Spine. there may be some other that i have not seen but that majority of it.
I see, I will try it, thank you very much for the explanation Sir