Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

Monarch_0

Jun 7, 2023
It's a huge commitment. One I'm not sure I'm willing to take when I want to learn stuff like art and code on the side.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I gotta start leaving notes for myself, I forgot all my translation norms ;-;
Maybe I'll smooth things out later

大和 「つらいのか? 涙ながらにお願いでもされれば、 やめてやらなくもないんだけどな」
Yamato: "[tough]? [while crying][beg][if], [might not deny stopping]."

I don't think I've ever seen a triple negative before. I decided to get rid of it, partially for simplicity and partially because fuck that.

Yamato: "You got a problem? Maybe if you cry and beg, I might even stop for you."

Reactions: Blackowl97

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
次々に撃ち出される濃厚な精液の塊……その勢いがあまりにも強すぎて、恭香は完全に余裕をなくしてしまっている。
[one after another][blob of semen that was shot (inside)]... [that force][was too strong], [Kyouka was completely]["yoyuu" was obliterated].

It's technically not obliterated but just for the sake of this post, it's obliterated.
"yoyuu" means leeway or spare time/space/energy/money etc. Loosely, it's used to say that one has "resources" to spare for a task, or not. You might use this word to say "We have room for one more person," or "I don't have time for that."/"I can't do that." It's a different way to conceptualize ability or inability to do something; in english, we might say we can't do something when technically we could if we needed to, we just don't want to because we might have to give up something else.

Anyways, in this context it's actually not immediately clear what "yoyuu" refers to, so I have to do some interpreting.

"Load after load of thick semen was shot inside... \nKyouka was completely overwhelmed by the force of each shot."

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Hi guys, may i know how to purchase this game from the dev?
There should be a link on the front post. The process is messy because they don't do international sales and you'll have to go through the entire process in Japanese, but if you use a VPN you should be able to download the download edition from FANZA:

(if you don't use a japanese VPN you get region blocked)