Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Everything is hard to find now. Seems like the community has taken massive hits recently...
General economic tensions on one hand, and kemono is going to shit due to (presumably unrelated) staff issues which has cut off a relatively easy and comprehensive primary leak source. Sadgravy in particular was leaked via Pixiv fanbox IIRC which has been defunct on kemono for months now.

fernandoun

Apr 26, 2020
hello guys, I'm willing to help this community and share the content I have, but I only have one problem, I don't know how to create MEGA links or how to share the file :c

fernandoun

Apr 26, 2020

I hope the link is useful to you, if at any point you need me to upload it again just let me know and I will be doing it (sorry for my bad English, I am still learning it)
PS: thank you siekeer for helping me know how to upload a mega link.
starman-superman.gif

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Remember to report posts with updates in them if you want threads to stay up-to-date. Select the "comic/animation" category so the mods know you're requesting an update
l.png
l2.png

Reactions: Icekatana

ira-sama

Sep 10, 2024
i hope the link stays up long enough to download it all cuz download limit gets rly heavy fked on with mega, with or without psd files,

Section

May 20, 2020
Mega

I hope the link is useful to you, if at any point you need me to upload it again just let me know and I will be doing it (sorry for my bad English, I am still learning it)
PS: thank you siekeer for helping me know how to upload a mega link.
View attachment 4061639
Hey man. Thanks for the update. It may not be up to date but its better to got something than nothing. Thanks a lot

Section

May 20, 2020
i hope the link stays up long enough to download it all cuz download limit gets rly heavy fked on with mega, with or without psd files,
Try the VPN switching method. It worked for me. But keep in mind you need to constantly change the VPN once the limit is reached (idk if this strat still a thing but still works fine for me)

ira-sama

Sep 10, 2024
Try the VPN switching method. It worked for me. But keep in mind you need to constantly change the VPN once the limit is reached (idk if this strat still a thing but still works fine for me)
how do you do that, do i need to buy a vpn for that?