VN - Ren'Py - Priya's Awakening [Ch.2 v0.2] [LicAi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kaywye

Incredible potential for this game. The art style is fresh and new in this genre. The animations are also a process I've never seen before, and works relatively well. The voice acting leaves a little to be desired, but given the games that ignore this aspect entirely, the dev gets points for attempting. I may be a tad biased, but the story checks a lot of my boxes, so I am thrilled with a fresh take on a bunch of my turn ons. Early days yet, but definitely worth a look. Thanks for sharing dev. Good luck going forward!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hades149

i love the game for it being so new, the art is good, the story is nice. The characters are nicely fleshed out, hopefully the game will continue for many updates to come. Cant wait for it to be even longer with more scenes and choices.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Corvo2127

A promising start for an interesting premise. I’ve seen a lot of Disney parody stuff out there but this one feels well done, AI does good work to help keep characters look closer to the source material compared to some parody’s that feel like ms paint. It’s a good file size and some great renders and I’m excited to see what’s n
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Abaddon Doom

An excellent start! Graphics are beautiful, animations need work.
    A lot of love and attention to detail has gone into this game however. The decision to have a fully voiced cast of characters is always going to be divisive...a definite love or hate it scenario. Personally, I found it refreshing and the voice of Priya is particularly well done.
    I have become a fan of futanari games, the fusion of a beautiful woman's body coupled with the dominance of male genitalia, is undeniably attractive, the best of both genders in one package.
    As a character, Priya is still very young and naïve and her innocence and sense of romanticism is very endearing. She is an instantly cute and adorable character...she looks Jewish [personal opinion] which is absolutely not important, but that's how I viewed her.
    The only slightly confusing part was that her best friend, someone she has known all her life, is a futanari. That's a fairly major deception to have hidden all these years, so I'm definitely distrustful and wary of her.
    On the whole, Chapter 1 is a resounding success! Looking forward to seeing where this will lead us!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

johannes89

I must say the story is quite interesting graphics is good i can see a great future for this game dev keep up the good work i would like to see what the dev have planned for this game hope to see regular updates
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Adec911

Fantastic start! I'm loving the art, the story, the characters, and the kinks! I'm super excited to see future updates.

So far this is just an introductory chapter one, but it's well worth the download.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Dude Lebowski

Ch. 1 V 0.1:
    + AI did a good job maintaining consistency with original characters' art
    + The author was able to paste various facial expressions onto otherwise static bodies well enough to pass my arbitrary scale of competency.
    + Four unique voices for each character introduced so far in the story. I can't call them voice actors, because I am 98% certain they are AI-generated. If they are real actors, I send my condolences to their talent managers.
    + Animations were...interesting. Spliced AI images into short repeated gifs is something new to me, and the slight variations in each image grants a level of trippiness, but they otherwise contributed to their relative scenes.
    - The voice "acting" was very distracting and underwhelming. It was like listening to a fifth grade book report, complete with odd pauses and near complete lack of emotion.
    - The writing seems pretty rushed, with very little introduction and no real branches in decision-making (just a difference in the following scene before merging back to a singular plotline).

Overall, I'll give it another go if I see the next update, but I'm not holding my breath.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Arkanae

For the roughly 30s of content there is, and despite the 100% AI-gen images, it's... OK for a demo? It's not egregiously bad for version 0.0.1, but it's also not great either. Keep an eye on this because it could get better, but don't waste your time on it right now.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

scrwar

Love the graphical style and characters (even though the BF was a totally different char style??). Animations were distracting, maybe they're placeholder?. Would favor good stills over bad animation - time spent on animation can get some more render variants during HScenes. Overall very good, like where it's going.. Can't wait for more!