Ren'Py Daz Need help starting my own game development

Shairi 3D

Dec 22, 2018
Ok, it says in the logs that its rendering on Iray 1080ti but it shows 2-4% GPU usage in task manager so i was worried but then i uninstalled MSI after burner and opened GPU engine. It now shows 98-100 % in there. So it was GPU. Thanks

Reactions: eri

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Ok, it says in the logs that its rendering on Iray 1080ti but it shows 2-4% GPU usage in task manager so i was worried but then i uninstalled MSI after burner and opened GPU engine. It now shows 98-100 % in there. So it was GPU. Thanks
I started doing DAZ renders with only a 1050Ti 4GB card - that I used for over a year. It basically couldn't render any full sized screens at all. I did all my renders on CPU for that first year and the only time my card actually took over was on small spot renders, when the VRAM usage was below 2GB or so.

I'm using a 4060Ti now, with 16GB of Vram, and the majority of my renders are in the 8-12GB range.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, it says in the logs that its rendering on Iray 1080ti but it shows 2-4% GPU usage in task manager so i was worried but then i uninstalled MSI after burner and opened GPU engine. It now shows 98-100 % in there.
The task manager GPU view doesn't show GPU compute by default, you need to select the CUDA measurement from the drop down to see the iray usage