Ren'Py Nataly's Route [v0.1] [Rigurd]

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This didn't make much sense. Sims 4 is fine and all, the camera is a bit stretched too much in scenes, but overall, not bad. It's the writing that is messed up and the story telling.

Definitely need a grammar check on most of all the writing. Missing punctuations all over the place as well. Just felt hastily rushed to get it out. But besides all that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides all that, just couldn't get into it. Because of the above, and the grammar issues and weird stretched out images, it just wasn't that enjoyable. Still, in the end, best of luck with this and thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rigurd

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, interesting start, very curious to see where this goes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this, and totally looking forward for more!!!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
is NTR avoidable?
not because im agaisnt it, curious to see if I can plan a pure run, or it's doomed from the start.
I'd also like to know if the NTR is avoidable.

Specifically, because I am so savagely against it that the English language is incapable of sufficiently conveying how profoundly and existentially against it I am.

With a passion that will echo across eternity, I gaze upon NTR and say...Nay.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This got me intrigued, but I won't trust it that easily. What drew me in was girlfriends attitude, she seems mischeavous and fun, not a bad looker either. If this got regular updates and continue this trajectory, could be enjoyable game - so good luck!