HTML Ms. Caumsworth's InstantCome Account [v0.1 Demo] [Max Craving]

Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
The gameplay seems genuinely engaging. Just giving my humble opinion on the overall story here.

I would be glad to see this game being about a hot MILF taking her fate in her own hands. Instead of being coached by her good-for-nothing, stay-at-home, pancake-eating, incestuous stepson named Sweetie.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey Max Craving I saw you were looking for feedback. I've played your first game (Max Craving) as well btw

I like the idea of your game, playing an actual hot milf who's not being mind controlled or shagged by a stepson and whatnot. She's in control and she sure shows it, good choice of model for that!
I like that there's room for improvements and new features, we can think of different social media for example with different goals (instantcome brings in more popularity, onlycums brings in more money but requires popularity...)
Content is quite repetitive and could use some quality of life updates (less clicks to reach the most common actions notably) but once you start getting the first pics, it's fun.

I think with new featuers like random events (affecting fun, money, popularity for example) and features like comments, DMs, fan dating, etc. could be nice additions.
I was thinking for the captions also, having some kind of "buzz words" to use to unlock some content. Maybe after doing events you get a hint about some words that could work, some secrets to unlock new websites (Idk if the model does content with black dudes but for example a QoS dedicated website unlocked by captioning the word "BBC", which an event hints)

Just throwing some ideas but overall, I think with more content this game could be quite fun, emphasizing on the main character evolving in her career and enjoying this new life all by herself.