VN - Unity - Lucky Phone [v0.1.3] [Naughty Married]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate-Nephilimov

My respect to the couple, this is a true romantic and sweet NTR/NTS game
    I've read every single dialogue in it and it was truly thrilling
    Thank you for such a master piece work
    Hope to see more in future, and wish you good luck in the game and relationship :love:
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zorg771

v0.1.3

So far I like the concepts being used, and the AI visuals look surprisingly good! The problem is that this game desperately needs a native English speaker to proofread the writer’s material. If the dialogue could be polished up a bit and flow more naturally, this would be a really good game despite it still being early in development.

TLDR: Good start but needs an English proofreader. Too early in development for me to rate it any higher than 3 stars but there’s good potential here for another fun NTS/swinging phone game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dollscapes

I love NTR, and fans of SW/cuck should enjoy this creation.
    The live streams and videos are technically well executed.
    A lot of effort has been put into the app itself. The sounds, animations, transitions, etc.—I like everything about it. The wife doesn’t leave you indifferent, and the wife's friend with her ideas even more so.
    I’m looking forward to an awesome continuation.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cam2k

This is one of most intresting and good made games of this year! Pictures are very sexy. And the story is the best! Interesting dialogs an characters. Slow corruprion of main characters very good to wotch. A really want to see complete game!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kimbarrimore

Great potential, great start. Love the way it’s building up. Sometimes I had the feeling that the answers were almost identical, so not really sure if they’re really making an impact on how the story progresses. If so, my advice would be to separate them a bit more. Specially the emojis meaning is kind of confusing. Anyway, I’ll say it again: love the way it’s going. Keep up the good work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

redoubt27

Early review based on V 0.1.2.
    Review will be updated as game progresses.

Excellent, promising start.
    Though my personal favorite so far, easily top 3 of games/stories using this phone/text concept that I've come across, and I've played more than a few of these "phone" stories.

Things that could be improved:
    - The status/gallery doesn't "save" or stay unlocked when starting a new game. Subsequent playthroughs are hard resets. Not a big deal early on, but 100% photos, videos are based on choices, and if full 100% unlock ability diverges onto different paths, the hard status/gallery reset and lack of being able to unlock 100% is going to drive people, like myself, with completionism OCD absolutely crazy...lol I'm currently at 96% photos and it's driving me crazy that I can't find the 1 or 2 I'm missing...:ROFLMAO:

- It's been noted that English is not the dev/writer's primary language. This is obvious in phrasing, wording in the text/story. Wording, phrasing improvements after translations would make this one even better going forward. The lack of quality conversion to conversation English is ok short term, but the lack of quality consistency over a longer period could diminish this product's excellent start and concept.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Adionon

A very promising game. In its essence, it strongly resembles Netorase Phone, but with a greater bias towards spying on your wife with the help of her friend. I think the idea is very interesting and promising, success and good luck to the author, don't drop the idea, be sure to continue making content and everything will work out!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

The potential of this game is very high
    FMC's appearance: hot
    FMC's personality: excellent
    MC's personality: excellent
    Emma's personality: excellent, makes the teasing much more
    Story: exciting, tension-oriented
    User Interface: Excellent
    Writing: Excellent
    Atmosphere: Excellent
    etc : Excellent !
    Everything is excellent and hot
  9. 5.00 star(s)

KRRR567

Probably the second best of these phone games I've played, the first update is pretty solid.
    My one issue is sometimes of the phrasing of things and grammar is odd, which I'm guessing is due to the the creator not being an native english speaker
    Other than that it's all pretty solid.

The ai generated Livestreams and videos are pretty nice.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

stellarcling

While the general pacing of the game is pretty decent, the dialogue and art is rough.

The (AI) art is generally passable, but all the images seem a little out of focus and faces are uncanny. Additionally, the dialogue desperately needs an editorial once over. Each character speaks as though English is their second language. Its definitely understandable, a step up from mtl, but it still needs a touch up.

That being said, I do love the 'whole game takes place in a phone/computer' gimmick, so I hope it improves throughout its development which its very early in at the time of this review.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

HenryFlipper

I don't know why this has so many 5 star ratings but it really doesn't deserve them. Absolutely no sex scenes, and HORRIBLE translations. The dialogue is robotic and stiff. The friend is so awkward and lacks any chemistry.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

YumiNoPico

ABSOLUTE CINEMA!

The game has a almost perfect pace. The friend is a bit too rush on the hotwife thing, but not a big deal. The wife is gourgeous and super cute. A bit naivi, what is great! The AI generated images are hot tho!!!

The only problem was... that it was too short!!! Gimme more, hurry!!!

5/5 game! Looking forward! <3
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

really enjoyer this game so far, it plays smothly and the art is really nice, i like the way the "live streams" are done and the menu and everythings looks clean, so i will be waiting for more of this.