May 24, 2020
Because your choises leading to various endings. Maybe you consider reading and scrolling pics as a gameplay, but I don't. :HideThePain:
I just didn't download this one, because i was way too scared. I downloaded previous games, which you uploaded. Seeing that there is buttfucking futa/male, i decided to not risk with my sanity :HideThePain:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HermaphroditeMaze-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Oh, then it explains why graphics worser. Though... I am even more afraid of this one, compared to Pandora's Forest
Yeah back then this was the best you could get for games like this, rpg maker really exploded the creativity for stuff like this, especially in Japan. They have another game that is going to come out eventually either this year or next year though, it has the style of Pandoras Forest with some different gameplay. Check out the Translator's current project and you can find the partially translated beta.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah back then this was the best you could get for games like this, rpg maker really exploded the creativity for stuff like this, especially in Japan. They have another game that is going to come out eventually either this year or next year though, it has the style of Pandoras Forest with some different gameplay. Check out the Translator's current project and you can find the partially translated beta.
Definitely looking forward to that. Pandora's Forest is one of my all time favorite h-games.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Definitely looking forward to that. Pandora's Forest is one of my all time favorite h-games.
I played the latest version with a translator, I'm not crazy about all of the design choices but it definitely has a lot of potential. Look forward to when it's completed for sure. (It abandoned the open world rpg for more of a path system which I'm conflicted of, yet the paths are good enough that I have no complaints of the creator's quality.)

Magister Masquerade

Jun 24, 2018
This game is crap, but I liked Pandora's Forest more than I thought I would. If that new game is more like Pandoras Forest I'm all for it.

potolo

Sep 13, 2021
The gameplay of Pandora's forest was great and the clothing system too but I would have prefer having more deeper transformation than just having a femboy at most as the protag.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
sad to hear the gameplay is lackluster but i'm really digging the art style here! i like this kinda esoteric look when it comes to really kinky games

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
This game is crap, but I liked Pandora's Forest more than I thought I would. If that new game is more like Pandoras Forest I'm all for it.
It is, the new game is more of a rougelike though so in terms of gameplay it's different but the content is all more similar to Pandoras Forest. Story too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magister Masquerade

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
People complaining that the gameplay is lackluster when it's clearly tagged as VN confuse me. As a VN I think it's great, the smut from Pandora's Forest was great and the longer scenes here due to the format make me personally enjoy it more. If you cant get off to smut text with pics sprinkled in though you probably wanna pass on it.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I almost missed this game, c'mon guys. It's literally right in the dev's note, the protagonist is male, who gets transformed, but its for people that like futadom and masochistic men. Even in all the previews the protagonist is clearly male in several of them
AND this is why Futa and Trans protags NEED seperate tags, they are FULLY differnt things.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote