Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeh i fking threw this game in the trash bin after a year of grind to barely see any stat improvement at all on easy-peasy mode the fking hell even in actual life people would actually see some kind of progress after few months, im amaze they didnt might as well sell some kind of paid to win booster to make the game progress faster, how the fuck this shit get anything more than a 2 stars is beyond me, are most of the of the users on f95zone huffing glue and paint dust?
Well since the game is free as is all the updates, then selling something doesn't make sense.

Most people don't seem to have trouble getting stats high enough to unlock all the content there is. Maxing stats no, that takes time, as it is intended.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Well since the game is free as is all the updates, then selling something doesn't make sense.

Most people don't seem to have trouble getting stats high enough to unlock all the content there is. Maxing stats no, that takes time, as it is intended.
yeh no fucking problem with the cheat may be, try playing the game normally to see how fucking retarded the grind is, (or maybe it just might be because me and the other guy download the extra hardcore grind version of this game somehow)-this is also fucking sarcasm.

Last edited:

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Just a quick question to anyone who might know, how far does the Lariska content go? I've gotten to the point where she and Sveta are clearly into one another but she doesn't want to progress things until things are sorted out with Christina but Christina hates my Sveta and I don't see any way to improve that relationship.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
open cheat menu click on skill. ..... musculature negatively affects appearance

under recurrent toggle never sweat

go to The Beauty Bar Skincare - 5,000 daily

cosmetic tattoos = tattooed makeup

Full body rejuvenation - 25,000 ₽
Is there a question or a point related to this post?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
You have to talk to Christina. Where you now get to choose from two options:

1) fighting her. This should be done only if you pretty pretty strong (or like being a doormat of Christina)

2) wait until a better opportunity comes up. Hint: Gym.

Ghost888777

May 3, 2022
Will the next update add content to the therapist's hypnosis? By the way, in the hotel, there are 2 photos when they are “married”, is it possible to add more, because the image folder has many files for similar events?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
things to increase appearance
To increase your appearance, wear good quality and revealing clothing, have white teeth, clear skin, no glasses or buy stylish frames, use makeup...

Also, IIRC Endurance+Agility boost your base appearance, so train those two stats.

And probably half a dozen other things you can do that I'm forgetting to mention here.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yeh no fucking problem with the cheat may be, try playing the game normally to see how fucking retarded the grind is, (or maybe it just might be because me and the other guy download the extra hardcore grind version of this game somehow)-this is also fucking sarcasm.
It's a life sim and is not designed to be "grinded" it is meant for you to live the life of a average teenage girl and explore the world. Stats and skills go up at a decent pace at first then start to really slow down as you get higher and the higher you go the more they slow down. It is meant to take serous dedication to get stats and skills to the highest levels. But as I said already you don't need that, 95% or more of the content does not require that high of stats. Example Appearance has no content that unlocks after 7, most unlocks by 6, that requires you to be attractive. That is true of the other stats and skills as well.

There is a few things locked behind higher stats but not much and those are mostly designed with certain starts in mind. Like Starlets is the best example, it is designed for jocks, especially the dancer jock. It is something other starts really can't do. Then you have content like the DnD nerd game night which requires no stats/skills but does require you to be a nerd etc.

The game is not designed on purpose for you to be able to do all of it in a single playthrough. It is meant for you to come up with a character idea and then play her through her life as a teenager and eventually into her mid 20's. Most people don't become top or anywhere close to that in their chosen field, those that do put years of work into getting that good.

If a life sim is not something you enjoy then there are plenty of other games to play on F95.

Reactions: Xill

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
things to increase appearance
Get to your ideal BMI and clear up your skin, those are the two biggest things that impact your appearance. Though as I mentioned in another post to someone else, you don't need to get above a 7, and really a 6 opens up 99% of the content that requires a certain level of appearance.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will the next update add content to the therapist's hypnosis? By the way, in the hotel, there are 2 photos when they are “married”, is it possible to add more, because the image folder has many files for similar events?
I don't think so, the author of that content lost all his notes. I don't know the details but he ended up having to do a clean install of windows.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just a quick question to anyone who might know, how far does the Lariska content go? I've gotten to the point where she and Sveta are clearly into one another but she doesn't want to progress things until things are sorted out with Christina but Christina hates my Sveta and I don't see any way to improve that relationship.
As others responded you have to "deal" with Christina who hates you and will always hate you because of what you did to her barbies when you was kids... ok last part is not officially cannon, but something happened when you was kids and now she hates you and will always hate you.

Anyways you have to resolve her bully story arc one way or another. Either submit and become her little bitch and be bullied all the time or stand up to her and eventually make her leave you alone, then you can do more of Lariska's content.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Anyways you have to resolve her bully story arc one way or another. Either submit and become her little bitch and be bullied all the time or stand up to her and eventually make her leave you alone, then you can do more of Lariska's content.
Wait, so the submissive route of Christina arc also allows progressing with Lariska? Why my Sveta still cannot even after being "handed over" to Christina's brother? Is there further content with Christina arc after that?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes