HTML - Get Cucked, Nerd! [v0.3] [GCNDev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

brast11

Good story pretty hot scenes, if you like the tags youre gonna love the game. The story is nonsensical but thats good imo since you cant really take games with these themes seriously cause theyll never make sense in a real setting. Keep it up dev looking forward to future updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Goose69069

Things I liked in this game:
    +If this is your kink, congrats you will be hard all the time, because it is very kinky.
    +I liked the dynamics and pace of the game, it isn't blunt completely but isn't way too slow as well, basically the narration does feel like a story and not a quick fap game.
    +you get a goth GF suddenly in your virgin life but just because she wanted to use and exploit you. Even for [v0.1], there are variety of scenes and she will find any excuse to cuck you. So the game seems ideal for a vicarious experience because no one actually wants all that in a real life.

Things I didn't like:
    -the game is in early development stage, so all the interactions are basically with only one female character (Payton Preslee) the game uses a lot of gif, audios and pictures of her. She is hot but not necessarily the only character I want to interact with, hopefully there will be more female characters who can join in next updates.
    - A lot of extreme stuff already happened in the [v0.1], so I have a feeling that it would be tough to keep the game interesting and exciting. Nevertheless, I am never going to get bored of sudden unrelated cucking scenes but would need to maintain the quality in future updates which seems difficult to me.