Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Uncensor for 1.01
(if for some reason Bepinex doesn't work for you)

Oh well, can't upload it here because both the original file and the modded version are flagged as virus
If you still wanna gamble..

View attachment 4018770 View attachment 4018772
Works fine for me. Since I'm no coder by any means, imma' ask the dumb question -- is this exclusive to this game or would it work on other mosaic-censored games also? (Just cause, ya know, worth askin' i guess ;) )

Reactions: Karambit Blue Gem

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Works fine for me. Since I'm no coder by any means, imma' ask the dumb question -- is this exclusive to this game or would it work on other mosaic-censored games also? (Just cause, ya know, worth askin' i guess ;) )
No you can't use this one on other games.
But there are more generic uncensors that usually works on Unity,
like :)

Reactions: Buletti

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
No you can't use this one on other games.
But there are more generic uncensors that usually works on Unity,
like :)
Hey, thanks for answering. Was worth asking, at least for an old goat like me who hasn't coded since the BASIC days lol. I do have the generic uncensors from Manly Marco; sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. They're great when they do work, though! -- Anyhow, nice job on your uncensor patch. It works on everything except those static images between live scenes. Thanks for the hard work!

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hey, thanks for answering. Was worth asking, at least for an old goat like me who hasn't coded since the BASIC days lol. I do have the generic uncensors from Manly Marco; sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. They're great when they do work, though! -- Anyhow, nice job on your uncensor patch. It works on everything except those static images between live scenes. Thanks for the hard work!
Oh is much easier now to code, we're far from the qbasic days xD
(even if i keep a Pentium 2 on my other desk just to play Tyrian and remember the old days)
If the ones from manlymarco don't work you can always check the modded one from kumarin.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Games like this use to have a lot of customization and huge downgrade at physics in general. Is it possbible to make some free poses and have body interactions beyond the penetrating stuff?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Oh is much easier now to code, we're far from the qbasic days xD
(even if i keep a Pentium 2 on my other desk just to play Tyrian and remember the old days)
If the ones from manlymarco don't work you can always check the modded one from kumarin.
And again, thanks man! I grabbed the one from Kumarin to have as an extra option when MM's doesn't work. I recall Kumarin from the Mansha300 series cheat codes etc, he does pretty nice work :)

Reactions: noxtek

Memestos

Sep 19, 2024
Uncensor for 1.01
(if for some reason Bepinex doesn't work for you)

Oh well, can't upload it here because both the original file and the modded version are flagged as virus
If you still wanna gamble..
(unzip and overwrite the one in "DarkDominance_Data\Managed")

View attachment 4018770 View attachment 4018772
i just decensored it myself (it took me like 2.5H) imma go kms now lmao

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes