Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Wow, I didn't expect to see you here. And honestly, I'm very happy to hear that, thanks for the support :PogChamp:
Lurking around on this site is basically what got me into the AVN business in the first place XD

Reactions: NoGloryx

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
The prologue is so great can't wait for the next update. It also earns a spot on my "I am playing this because I love the game and not because I am horny" list.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
A little bit short, but so far a pretty interesting start, keep up the good work! Looking forward to future updates!

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Noticed at least 2 times where the name card and the person speaking don't match up

The more I played the more I thought that the writing was a bit weird, but then it progressively became ridiculous and ultimately cringe towards the end; try making the characters talk as if they're actual humans, not this theatre exposition bullshit you have going on

The way the scenes transitioned into one another was also all over the place and I kept thinking I was skipping unintentionally or something

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Interesting start, thought it was rerally stupid of the MC and Co at the end to lower their weapons, cause that's exactly what i would have done as soon as he lowers them.
Hope Lora is avoidable as a LI...thought curious how the other LI will fit in as romance options.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726675918672.png
Good day to everyone, ladies and gentlemen. Today, I'd like to address you with a small announcement about the project, the upcoming plans, dates, and much more. Take a seat if you're standing because this might be a bit long (hopefully not).

Also, we've crossed the 100 members mark on our discord server. I'd like to take a minute here and thank everyone for joining in and loving us the love.

Feedback

After the recent release, I've gathered all possible feedback from every platform connected to this game. After a thorough review and analysis, I've taken steps to improve my game.

The main focus will be on dialogues, as many pointed out that they sound a bit flat and repetitive. Because of this, I'll do my best to improve this aspect.

I'll also work on transitions, technical issues, and pacing. I’ll make adjustments to the visuals and try to add more customizable options for the user interface. At the same time, I'll attempt to redesign it to make it more user-friendly and intuitive.

Future Plans and Some Details

As for the plan, I'm currently working on the narrative and how our MC's story will unfold. I've already finished the general storyline and have started rendering and writing the text, so everything is going smoothly so far.

Also, many people have asked me if there will be single routes and whether it's possible to avoid certain characters. Yes, you’ll be able to skip characters you don’t like or follow the harem route, collecting all the girls. It's all up to you.

In addition, I will try to make choices have more weight than they currently do. To be honest, right now, they don’t really affect much... (Almost).

Progress and Release Date

Development plan -
Renders - 100%
Dialogues - 5%
Music - 5%
Coding - 0%

Everything is going according to schedule, and if everything continues at this pace, I should be able to release version 0.1 by December or January (I hope to keep up this pace).

Afterwords

At the moment, it's hard to say where this journey will take me and whether I’ll be able to fulfill all my promises on time, but I'll do everything in my power and everything required of me to make a good product that I can be proud of.

That’s all for now. Thank you all for your attention, and see you soon.

Yours friendly neighborhood dev,
NoGlory

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Interesting start, thought it was rerally stupid of the MC and Co at the end to lower their weapons, cause that's exactly what i would have done as soon as he lowers them.
Hope Lora is avoidable as a LI...thought curious how the other LI will fit in as romance options.
Why Lora specifically? I'm all for avoiding LIs you don't like I'm just genuinely curious

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why Lora specifically? I'm all for avoiding LIs you don't like I'm just genuinely curious
Hm, not a fan of pre-existing relationships for once, also far more interested in other LI's, Olivia is my favorite so far.
Why i specificly mentioned if Lora can be avoided is that she is his wife, he seems to love her, is ready to do anything to get her back etc, so i'm curious how that will work out with other LI's and if Lora can even be avoided as a LI.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes