Pedro12ramos

Nov 17, 2023
Primeira vez que eu vejo um brasileiro aqui. Mano, acho que não tem pro Joiplay não. Esse jogo é pra PC
E outra estou pensando em fazer o apk desse jogo, não é difícil já que o game é feito em RPG MV que disponibiliza port Android, ent estou pensando em fazer um apk traduzido ptbr do jogo

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Geber77

May 11, 2020
I still don't under stand sugar daddy ranking. what makes it actually increases?
like, i'm stuck at the 10 rank even when i'm trying to use the same method that seems to raise it to level 1. is it because of the stress?

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
So... is this a game-over-only-pregnancy?
The game kinda behaves like it's not, but when I got it, it rolled the goddamn credits.

Geber77

May 11, 2020
True love Itsuki (D): Have the childhood friends child first. Then follow keep interacting with him.
Humiliation (B): Have someone else's child first, then have the child of the other man and get anal training by the bus rapist. Then follow the questline that appears/
True love Rui (E): Meet him in the park. After getting into the Humilation route follow the questline there (ignore the rest)
Rapist (F): Have the rapists child first
Perfect end (A): Finish the Humiliation route but get all of the unique sugar daddy girls to also be nymphos and reach rank 1 in sugar daddying.
There's no listed (C) ending but I'm assuming that's get to the end of the 100 days without getting to any other ending which would be pretty hard.
I've done all of requirements for ending A. does anybody know what to trigger it or is going to automatically happened? since it didn't happened for me. does the quest where you giving birth in front of the whole class locked it?

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
E outra estou pensando em fazer o apk desse jogo, não é difícil já que o game é feito em RPG MV que disponibiliza port Android, ent estou pensando em fazer um apk traduzido ptbr do jogo
Faz um apk? E eu aqui querendo saber fazer traduções ainda kkkkk

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Can someone tell me how do you get the last two girls? I finished the game but I didn't get the last two

Dec 12, 2021
I keep seeing this and I keep wondering why we have to patch stuff like this after we've already downloaded an updated version.

Can't things like this just be uploaded pre-patched? Save us all a little time.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I keep seeing this and I keep wondering why we have to patch stuff like this after we've already downloaded an updated version.

Can't things like this just be uploaded pre-patched? Save us all a little time.
It is easier to write each new iteration of the patch assuming starting from an unpatched state rather than try to catch every in between point in backwards compatibility in the patcher.

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
This hint is taken from the developer's site.

Location of Lottery Tickets:
- Under the electric lights in the park
- Bottom left of the Yarimura planning office
- Classroom trash can in 3-A
- Back alley in residential area
For people not finding the tickets after starting the quest, you first need to talk to the girl working at the convenience store, here I was only able to find her after buying the commute ticket (it was also my first item bought, so perhaps it doesn`t need to be the commute pass necessarily).

After talking with her, the lottery tickets will spawn and you will be able to get them.

Mar 9, 2023
I'm trying to do the compensated dating thing at the computer, but nothing happens. The tutorial bit did seem to have an issue when I tried to go through it, though...

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes