Tazuar

May 9, 2022
Does anyone have any walkthrough?
so far I have unlock these routes/scenes if anyone knows which dialogue to choose to unlock other scene please let me know

Last edited:

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Do you have a previous save to that scene where it crashes?, because I can try to extract the text strings, and see if I can find any translated string in that scene that generates the error. And a save that allows to load the scene with that error or a screenshot showing some previous text, would help to try to find if there is any translated string that causes it, if it doesn't happen with the japanese version. And the files with translated texts that overwrite the English patch are Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat.
Although you can also try to pass that scene with the original texts in Japanese, replacing the files Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat by the original files that brings the image arukazoku.iso, and after doing so exit the game and replace them again by the translated ones. Because a full save is not very useful, when this game stores a save (save00.dat, save01.dat... save0x.dat) for each scene where you have saved it in the root folder of the game.
Save at scene just before crash.

Reactions: CAT0X0

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
When I can I'll check the scripts, although I tried overwriting the Arc00.dat file with the one I attached, which has the font size edited to reduce it, and at least in my copy the game doesn't crash after that scene that your screenshot shows, after loading the save03.dat you attached. While it does crash leaving the Arc00.dat, with the original font size.
But loading the save03.dat that you attached in my copy of the game, after passing that scene where it crashes, after a few more screens the credits of the game appear, leaving the Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat files of this english translation, or also overwriting them with the Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat files with the original texts in japanese, which contains the arukazoku.iso image.
So it seems that because of some option selected before, the path stored in that save03.dat ends after a few more screens after the one where it crashes, and when a path ends because of some choice made by the player, the game credits appear and then it returns to the main menu. And apparently you have to change some option selected before, to go through another route with a different ending.

Leaving the Arc00.dat file (with the original font size):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game crashes and exit to desktop.

Replacing the Arc00.dat file with the one in the attachment (which has the font size edited to reduce it from 29 to 22):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game path stored in that save03.dat ends after a few screens, displaying the credits and returning to the main menu.

Last edited:

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Try this fix to see if it fixes that error. I also translated the options, but I couldn't fix the letter spacing because the precompiled dll+sjis_ext.bin doesn't work with this game.
You can also try translating this game online by leaving the original Japanese Arc00.dat, Arc01.dat and Arc04.dat files containing the arukazoku.iso image, with , following the steps of this tutorial:

https://f95zone.to/threads/211217-tinker-bell-neburi-reta-ni-shite-h-game-crack.218035/post-14417279

where LunaTranslator was used to translate online another TinkerBell game.

Reactions: IMisaki