HTML Small Town Dreamer [v0.1p] [sicklycynic]

sicklycynic

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2024
STD Banner.JPG

Overview:
Small Town Dreamer is an erotic, slow-burn, interactive story featuring themes of corruption. In this game, you will play as a young woman who is starved to find herself, and her place in the world.

Will you lead her toward self-discovery or allow her to be consumed by the world around her? A bit of both? The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-16
Release Date: 2024-09-16
Developer: sicklycynic
Censored: No
Version: 0.1p
Language
: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

STD1.JPG STD2.JPG STD3.JPG

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sicklycynic Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
You should make a "What will be in the future" section and declare that NTR will be Avoidable and Pregnancy will be included in there.

Then you can take off.

Sep 26, 2020
Your name is Sinclair.
Sinclaire family are generational farmers

Sinclair or Sinclaire?

Caroline Cove used to be a farming central just a few decades ago

A farming centre, perhaps.

with the profit margins ever growing thinner

Growing ever thinner.

You grab piece of toast from the counter, and nibble on it lazily, watching the bacon pop and sizzle.

Grab *a* piece of toast.

It was messier on the left, with the animals and a couple of odd shaped greenhouses. Most days, you spent your mornings on the messier side: cleaning, watering, feeding and feeding. But of course, your favorite bit was the petting.

It was messier on the left, with the animals and a couple of odd-shaped greenhouses. Most days, you spent your mornings on the messier side, cleaning, watering, feeding and feeding, but, of course, your favourite bit was the petting.

Against the backdrop the dawning sun, you see a man.

Against the backdrop of the dawning sun, you see a man.

You notice his dirtier than usual denim jeans; the edges heavier with mud.

You notice his dirtier than usual denim jeans, the edges heavy with mud.

“Oh, loosen up. You might actually want to before you hit the road, I hear they turn away ice queens”

“Oh, loosen up. You might actually want to before you hit the road; I hear they turn away ice queens.”

Last edited:

sicklycynic

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2024
Your name is Sinclair.

Sinclair or Sinclaire?

Growing ever thinner.

You grab piece of toast from the counter, and nibble on it lazily, watching the bacon pop and sizzle.

Grab *a* piece of toast.

It was messier on the left, with the animals and a couple of odd shaped greenhouses. Most days, you spent your mornings on the messier side: cleaning, watering, feeding and feeding. But of course, your favorite bit was the petting.

It was messier on the left, with the animals and a couple of odd-shaped greenhouses. Most days, you spent your mornings on the messier side, cleaning, watering, feeding and feeding, but, of course, your favourite bit was the petting.

“Oh, loosen up. You might actually want to before you hit the road, I hear they turn away ice queens”

“Oh, loosen up. You might actually want to before you hit the road; I hear they turn away ice queens.”
It's Sinclair. Will get on these, thanks!

sicklycynic

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2024
You should make a "What will be in the future" section and declare that NTR will be Avoidable and Pregnancy will be included in there.

Then you can take off.
I will, as soon as I figure out how to! But I can tell you now: if NTR is included, it will be avoidable, and pregnancy will be included.

Reactions: InfectedCode

sicklycynic

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2024
Your name is Sinclair.

Sinclair or Sinclaire?

Growing ever thinner.

Grab *a* piece of toast.

Major oversight. Now proofed and updated.

Reactions: InfectedCode